For 65 years, PSB and its employees been committed to keeping our community a vibrant place to live and work. As residents of the community, we support our employees’ involvement in various civic, not-for-profit and community organizations. In addition, we recognize the value of collaboration and support from local businesses for community causes and activities and, therefore, PSB may contribute to and/or encourage and support employee involvement with organizations that promote the following:
- Family and youth programs
- Economic and business development activities
- Safety, health and wellness
- Conservation and environmental programs
- Arts, culture and humanities
PSB retains the right to approve or refuse all donation/sponsorship requests and will not contribute to political campaigns, personal fundraising activities (not including benefits) or other requests that do not reflect the mission and vision of PSB.
Approval or denial of any request is not a judgment by PSB or its staff on the merit of the organization or event. Requests may be denied due to budget constraints or prior commitments.
It is preferred that requests for contributions be submitted in writing to PSB c/o Marketing Department at 4924 W. American Prairie Drive, Peoria, IL 61615 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following information should be included in all contribution requests:
- Name, address, email and phone number of organization/contact person
- Description of the group/event requesting support
- Type of support requested (monetary, volunteers, etc.) and date needed
- Description of how any funds will be used
- Description of recognition or benefit that PSB will receive (logo on event materials/signage/website, tickets/invitations, etc.)
For your protection, please do not include confidential information in any emails you send to us.Back to Top