Your security is our priority.
Thank you for choosing PSB for many of your financial needs. In light of the recent news that the data breach at Target stores impacting customer debit and credit card information now also includes other personal information such as name, address and email addresses, we want to remind our clients that we are always working to help protect your account and personal information.
You can continue to use your PSB debit card and should be reassured that:
· We proactively monitor your accounts for fraud. If we believe your account is at risk, we take measures to protect your account, will contact you and reissue your card.
· You are not liable in the event of fraud on your account.
· Report any suspicious or fraudulent activity to us right away.
Important steps that you can take to protect your security online:
· We will never ask you to provide your Online User ID or password in an e-mail.
· Avoid replying to e-mails that require you to enter personal information directly into an e-mail or URL.
· Please don't reply to or follow links in e-mails that threaten to close your account if you don't provide personal information immediately. We may send you an email regarding your account requesting you contact us via phone.
· It is not recommended to use your e-mail address as a login ID or password.
If you suspect that you've received a fraudulent e-mail message, please contact us.
Thank you again for your continued business with PSB.